The extract from this plant is usually in the form of gel and is also included in a number of cosmetic products. However, this is not the only form in which aloe vera is used, but another form can be aloe vera juice prepared from the gel. Since the gel is used for its healing properties on the skin, there are a number of benefits for skin as well. These aloe vera juice benefits are mentioned in the coming up paragraphs, so read on and find out more about this natural coolant.
Aloe Vera Juice for Skin Care
Aloe vera is known to be the lone vegetarian source of vitamin B12, as this vitamin is very common in meat products. Aloe vera also consists of various minerals and amino acids which are very important for the body to function appropriately. It helps in strengthening the immune system and fight illness and diseases which are foreign in origin. However, there are three main benefits of aloe vera for skin, and they are; anti-inflammatory, anti-viral and anti-bacterial, which can be internal or external in action by ingesting the aloe vera juice.
Some more internal uses are that the juice soothes the digestive tract in case of colitis, ulcers and abnormalities like the IBS (irritable bowel syndrome). In this article however, we are concentrating on the benefits for skin, which is external in function and is usually common to aloe vera gel. But let's find out how consuming aloe vera juice can help in making our skin cleaner and healthy, due to the various components.
Aloe Vera Juice Benefits
- We all know how to use aloe vera gel for its many benefits, but not many of us know that the aloe vera juice is also very helpful to our skin. Like the gel, aloe vera extract is also used in the form of juice as the components remain the same.
- Aloe vera juice consists of minerals like calcium, zinc and magnesium, vitamins A, B12, E, and many essential fatty acids, which are helpful in skin care.
- Aloe vera also consists of vitamin C which is very helpful in maintaining the functioning of blood vessels, thus improving the blood circulation throughout the body. When there is good circulation, the skin remains healthy and tight.
- Another aloe vera juice benefit for skin is that, because of the presence of 18 important amino acids, there is a good construction of proteins in the body. This keeps the skin and muscle well supplied with all the necessary nutrients, thus providing many health benefits of aloe vera juice.
- There are a number of enzymes which are present in aloe vera juice, and they are used to rejuvenate aged tissues in the skin, making them fresh and tight. Therefore, aloe vera is used in various anti-aging therapies and products.
- Aloe vera juice is also known to be one of the best body cleansers and detoxifying agents in nature. It is therefore used to get rid of all the toxins accumulated in our body, and thus, our skin looks nourished, clean and acne free. This is one of the aloe vera juice benefits for acne.