Aloe Vera is a short-stemmed plant that grows to about a height of about 80-100 cms. This plant has very thick or fleshy green leaves and is mainly found in areas of Northern Africa. This plant actually belongs to the lily family. The leaves of the plant hold a sticky yellow substance, which has high medicinal values. This is the aloe vera juice, which is very effective for healing. This aloe vera juice is available in the form of liquid and gel. The ingredients of the aloe vera juice is also used in cosmetics. The aloe vera juice can be taken directly with water as a form of medicine.
There are many benefits and uses of aloe vera juice. There are certain methods employed to obtain the juice of the aloe vera. Here, the leaves of the plant are filleted. After this, the outer surface is removed from the gel that is inside. This gel is basically hard when the outer surface is removed but after 5 to 10 minutes, it turns into liquid due to the enzymatic effect. The manufacturers need to regulate the quantity of aloin that is present in the aloe vera juice.
Aloe vera juice contains the following
Benefits of Aloe Vera Juice:
This makes aloe vera very useful for various treatments and cures. From stomach to hair or even the skin problems, aloe vera juice proves to be a very useful cure for many. It is very useful to treat digestive system conditions such as candida, colitis, acid indigestion, and irritable bowel syndrome.
- Aloe vera juice is known to be very effective when it comes to fighting the infections of the skin. This is especially useful when it comes to fighting the bacteria and the fungi that may occur in case of wounds. The juice contains powerful compounds that help to reduce the inflammation and the swelling. It also reduces the redness of the skin and the burning sensation.
- The aloe vera juice has proven to very useful for enhancing the skin as well. This can be applied to the face in its natural form or if you do not have the plant at home, you can go in for skin products that contain the aloe vera juice. Products that are made from the aloe vera juice are useful for the scalp and hair as it helps to prevent dandruff and also keeps the hair silky and smooth. You can find many lotions and creams that use aloe vera juice to reduce the number of wrinkles on the skin and also as a protective measure against body odor. Aloe vera juice if applied to the face can reduce the pigmentation or the dark spots on the face.
- Drinking aloe vera juice is also beneficial to our systems as it is a kind of a detoxification of the body. Aloe vera juice is rich in vitamins and minerals and helps to strengthen our immune system.
- It is also known to be beneficial when it comes to maintaining the weight of the body. This is because it acts as a natural cleanser of the system.
- The application of the aloe vera juice or gels is also very useful when it comes to muscle pain and joint pain. If used on a daily basis it is known to reduce pain caused by arthritis.
- Aloe vera juice contains 19 amino acids. There are at least 7 of these that are useful for the body, which is required to build up the daily supply of the body.