Apparatus: We shall divide these apparatus into two.
Flirty lines for men: These can also be considered synonymous with lines used for boys.
- Your father has to have been a gangster... Because you are like DYNAMITE
- Oh! I feel like Richard Gere... standing next to the Pretty Woman!
- So, if I were Barney, would you make my night LEGENDARY?
- I know what you're thinking... you want to give me your name and phone number! Right!
- My heart skipped a beat when I first laid eyes on you.
- You look uncomfortable in that suit (or whatever the guy is wearing) can I help you take it off?
- I am a little high from the look you just gave me. I think I am hooked!
- Alright, I was wondering, what would you like to have? Dinner, my place.. Breakfast, in bed.. or both?
- Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I pass by again?
- Didn't I meet you in my dream last night?
Observation: After extensive research on the subject of flirt lines, the only plausible observation to be drawn is that playful and naughty lines work. These lines have made it easy for women to answer haunting questions like, what are the ways to tell a guy likes you and when will I get married. Men find it easier to know how to start a conversation with a girl and as such, they are finding it easier to know how to handle difficult people. However, the experiment has made these inane idiosyncrasies more obvious to both the sexes, making it more plausible that the flirting lines work and show positive successful results.
Assumptions: Like every scientific experiment, in the process of this experiment we have considered a few assumptions:
- Women are fully aware of the theory and the application of flirting body language of women.
- Men are fully aware of the theory and application of flirting body language of men.
- Neither sexes assume the opposites to be rational in any way.
- Women are completely aware of how to make a man fall in love with you.
- Men have a fair idea about romantic things to do.
Conclusion: Flirting is a science and an art. This experiment was a success only because every subject of the experiment was engaging in the use of naughty and playful lines. It is the natural reaction that one has. It is the conditioned response to the unconditioned stimuli of seeing someone you are attracted to. People often mistake it as love. However, it has to be noted that love is that which follows the flirting lines if both the individuals are willing! This is where I sign off!
P.S.: I would like to have your feedback to this summarization in the comments. I am sure that it will help the science community a great deal at this ongoing experiment on human behavior!