Before I list out remedies for gonorrhea, I have one piece of advice. Stop having any kind of sexual relations with your partner or partners. If you have been sexually active in the recent few weeks, then make sure to contact those people and ask them to get tested for gonorrhea as well. For female partners an additional prognosis for chlamydia disease is also essential. Find below a list of easy cures for gonorrhea.
- Guyabano fruit or sour sop is one of the best known cure for gonorrhea. All you need to do is extract juice of this fruit and consume it orally. This fruit has high proportion of vitamin C, B1 and B2, all of which are essential for curtailing effects of this disease.
- Tea tree oil is a home remedy commonly used by women. All you need to do is take a fresh piece of tampon. Mix 3 drops of tea tree oil with coconut oil and let the tampon absorb the oil. Now place the tampon in you vagina.
- Apple cider vinegar is a well-known cure for gonorrhea. Mix a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in some coconut oil. Use a fresh tampon to absorb the mixture and place the tampon in your vagina. Apple cider vinegar can also be used externally. For this, you will need approximately 5 cups of water and 1 tablespoon of vinegar. Mix the solution well and use it while you are bathing.
- Take 2 teaspoons of fresh yogurt and a fresh tampon. Dab the tampon into the yogurt and place it in your vagina.
- Garlic is a strong natural anti-bacterial herb. As a cure, you might have to eat lots of raw garlic pods, or use it abundantly in your meal preparations. Alternately, make a fresh paste of garlic and apply it like a lotion to any of the affected areas of your body except your eyes.
- Garcinia mangostana or mangosteen is a rare tropical fruit which is found in some Southeast Asian countries. It has a white fleshy center and a rind skin which has strong anti-bacterial properties. You will need to peel off this rind skin and turn it into mangosteen juice for consumption as a medicine.
- Other than the above, you might include foods that are rich in amino acids, vitamin C and vitamin K, zinc and colloidal silver in your diet.
Precautions During Treatment
- If you are infected with this disease, then use separate utensils, dinnerware and bed linen. Wash all your clothing in a solution of water and antiseptic formula.
- Wash hands thoroughly with an antiseptic soap after urination and bowel movement.
- Avoid touching your eyes as some bacteria might get accidentally lodged in your eyes, increasing visual complications.