Cleansing it, therefore, becomes necessary and can be carried out by following a specially designed colon cleanse diet. One, so that our digestive system is not taxed, and two, so that it can continue to function efficiently. The following article will give you some recipes that you can use for the detoxification process and become healthier and fitter.
- Herbal tea
- Basil leaves
- Lemon juice
- Use about 250 ml of water and add the tea to it.
- Put it on the stove and wait till it starts boiling.
- When it starts boiling add 2 crushed cloves and 2 tsp crushed gingers.
- Let it simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add basil and mint leaves and boil it for 5 minutes more.
- Once the water turns brown, take it down from the fire.
- Add a tbsp of lemon juice to it.
- Make sure that you consume it while it is warm.
- Continue to have this for a month for the results to show.
- Psyllium husk
- Bentonite clay
- Take one tbsp of psyllium powder and 1 tbsp of liquid bentonite and mix.
- Add about 8-10 oz of water to this and shake.
- After consuming this concoction, have another glass of water.
- Make sure that you're completely hydrated after you drink this.
- Wheat grass juice (1 oz)
- Spinach juice (1 oz)
- Parsley sprouts (1 oz)
- Cabbage juice (1 oz)
- Celery juice (6 oz)
Mix all the juices together and consume for a complete calming, cleansing, healing and nourishing effect.
Green Papaya Cleanse
- Green papaya (200 grams)
- Any other fruits
- Mix the all the ingredients together and run them through a blender.
- Make sure that you drink this concoction first thing in the morning.
- Continue sipping on this mixture throughout the day as well.
- Complement this with certain natural laxatives like senna.
- Plums (5, ripe)
- Apple cider vinegar (1 Tbsp)
- Tamarind jam (1 Tbsp)
- Honey (400 gm)
- Put about 1/3 rd of the plums in a bowl.
- Now add water to it and boil it for 60 minutes.
- Stir often and add more water if the need be.
- After the time has passed, remove the pits and let the mixture continue to simmer for about 20 minutes.
- After that remove it from the fire and add honey, vinegar and jam to the mixture.
- Store in air-tight containers.
- Consume about 1 tbsp of this jam first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.
- White sultana raisins (200 gm)
- Senna (200 gm)
- Rose hip extract (200 gm)
- Steam the raisins in a liter of water.
- On the side, boil the senna in one liter of water as well.
- Let the liquids sit for while the essence gets filtered into the water.
- Then filter the liquids.
- Now mix the liquid in 2.5 liter bottles and add the rose hips extract in the bottles.
- Fill this concentration with boiled water and let it cool down.
- Store this away from the sunlight.
- Drink about 100 ml of this mixture in the evenings for 16 days for a complete colon cleanse.