So, how does one look pretty? Any special colors that one needs to adorn? No. Looking pretty is more of a state of mind, than appearance. The right way of carrying yourself and thinking about yourself can help you a great deal in looking pretty. Let us know a little bit more on how to be prettier that you already are (yes, I think you are already very pretty). You can also peruse through how to become beautiful.
How to Look Pretty at School
While a lot of my readers are high school or college students. I figured it's fair to have a separate sub head for them. Alright then, being pretty at school can be difficult considering that there are many more people around, and many more reasons for one to have a low self-esteem. Just follow the points and you will find yourself looking much prettier.
- First and foremost, it is important that you realize that you are indeed quite a pretty person already. If you don't find it easy to find, you just need to accentuate it a bit.
- Make sure you are always well-groomed. That does not mean that you need to be decked up on a daily basis. That just means that you need to ensure that you are wearing ironed clothes and that your hair are in place.
- Women, please pluck the brows and the upper lips. Facial hair is endearing on men, not women. More so, you need to remember that hair anywhere below the head is unacceptable. At the risk of sounding like a appearance-centric fashionista, this is very important.
- Don't wear clothes that you are uncomfortable in. This will make your movements odd and awkward. Hence, even if you do look great in the attire, your awkwardness will kill the look.
- Wear clothes that fit you well. Mal-fitting clothes will make you look shabbier than you already are.
Confidence plays a very major role in making a person attractive and pretty. Build your confidence well. It will help you carry your self better. More so, you will be a more fun person to be around, rather than a vulnerable weakling. Follow these steps to get your confidence higher up.
- Keep up-to-date with current affairs. Current affairs do not only include gossip. While gossip is a part of it, you also need to be well aware of the latest in politics and sports etc. Not to impress people, but for yourself. Knowledge is strength and strength is confidence, you getting my drift?
- Hang out with people you are comfortable with. Just for the sake of being popular or getting noticed, don't mix around with people who pull you down. You can always be friendly with everyone, but have a group of friends who are supportive and whom you can trust.
- Be good to everyone. I am not moralistic or anything, just saying this because being good to people keeps you away from having enemies. It puts you in a safer position. This gives you confidence. More so, if you are good to everyone, every one will be good to you, making you feel good and confident.
- Be happy. Happiness is contagious. If you are happy, the feeling spreads like wildfire, making everyone around you happy. Once you have accomplished that, you will feel confident. So, don't worry about how far that fire has spread, and just stay happy.
So far, I have not mentioned makeup in the article at all. This is because I don't believe that makeup is essential for one to look pretty. While many find it an incomplete manner to leave the house, without makeup, I am here to say, that one can look pretty without makeup as well. Follow the steps to accomplish it.
- Makeup is used to hide flaws. If there are no flaws there is not need to put on makeup. Take care of your skin and make sure you keep it well moisturized. You may use a slight kohl on the eyes, however, foundation is not required.
- Makeup is also the reason why people's skin are negatively affected. Hence, try to avoid using makeup as far as possible. Keep your skin clean and drink plenty of water.
- Make sure you use sun-screen at all times. Sun screen is great at saving the skin from the hash sunrays. More so, it reduces skin darkening and blemishes.