How to Grow Hair Faster, But Naturally
There are a few home remedies to help faster hair growth, that one could try out.
- Maintain a healthy diet. Make sure you consume less sugar, and increase the protein in the diet.
- Make sure your body gets its required rest.
- Do not stress too much. Stress leads to hair fall.
- Reduce smoking, consuming caffeine and soda drinks.
- Exercise regularly. Regular exercise keeps the hormones in check, which helps hair growth.
- Take supplements like Vitamins B, C, E, Beta Carotene and Magnesium.
- Avoid styling options that use heat on the hair.
- Hot oil treatments on the hair, like massages help the hair grow faster and more healthy.
Tips for Women
Women are more concerned about quicker hair growth as compared to men. So, what are the options available to women? Well, let's check it out.
- Use a conditioner on the hair. This helps keep the follicles in better shape, which helps the growth of the hair.
- Use a good hair iron. If you use a hair iron on your hair, make sure you use a good one. They may help the hair grow faster.
- Some women have seen that prenatal medicines help the hair grow at twice the pace as it would otherwise.
- Do not tie your hair very tight. Leave them open, or tie them in loose braids.
- Brush your hair at least thrice a day. It hastens hair growth.
Tips for Men
Men also need to take care of their mane. Especially, if the man has had a terrible haircut and is waiting for his hair to grow, so that he can get it sorted, men need help for hair growth as well. Here are the options available to men.
- Maintain a healthy and nutritious diet.
- Massage the hair with oils or rosemary and sage. They help the hair grow faster.
- Do not take stress. Stress does not help hair growth, but makes the hair fall even more.
- Keep away from smoking and aerated drinks.
- Do not shampoo your hair everyday.
One can also opt to take multi-vitamins on a daily basis to quicken the hair growth. Trimming the hair every 6 to 8 weeks helps get rid of split ends and unhealthy hair. However, it does not help the hair grow faster, as such. Consult a doctor before taking any chemicals or medication for hair growth. In case it does not suit you, there is a chance that the side effects may kick in. Take care of your hair and love them. Proper care does work in making the hair grow faster. This is where I sign off! All the best with your hair!