Sugar-free Gelatin Candy
Among the candies the gummies are a big hit with everyone. Once you make candies using this recipe, you will see that the candies are exactly like the store bought candies, but sans sugar.
- 1 package any flavor sugar-free gelatin
- 5 packages unflavored gelatin
- ½ cup water
- cooking spray
- In a bowl combine both flavored and unflavored gelatin and add water to it.
- Stir the mixture to ensure there are no lumps in the mixture.
- Pour the mixture in a saucepan and let it heat on medium heat, till the mixture turns into liquid form. You will have to continue stirring the mixture, so that it does not stick to the bottom of the pan.
- While the mixture is heating, brush the molds with cooking spray.
- Pour the liquid in the molds and keep the molds aside till the mixture cools down a little.
- After the mixture cools down, place it in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Remove the candies from the refrigerator and enjoy them without worrying about sugar issues.
To make sugar-free chocolate candy, you will not have to gather a number of ingredients. Like the gelatin candy, this candy will also be made in no time.
- ¼ cup butter
- 3 tbsp. skimmed milk powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. cornstarch
- 1 lb. sugar-free dipping chocolate
- ½ sugar substitute
- Blend sugar substitute and cornstarch together in a blender, till fine powder is formed.
- In a mixing bowl, mix butter, skimmed milk and vanilla extract together, till creamy mixture is formed.
- Then gradually add cornstarch mixture and cocoa powder to the butter mixture and continue to whip till smooth paste is formed.
- Pour the mixture in the candy molds covered with aluminum foil.
- Melt dipping chocolate in a double boiler or microwave.
- Remove the candy from the mold and dip them in the dipping chocolate.
- Place them on butter covered tray and place it in the refrigerator for an hour to set.
- Once they are set, remove them and the candies will vanish in no time.