Benefits of Ginger Tea
Add a few drops of lemon juice to it, a tinge of peppermint, or honey... ginger tea, in all its forms, is a great source of Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, Potassium, and Magnesium, and hence, is referred to as a medicine in many regions. Following are the benefits of this herbal tea. Take a look.
- Ginger tea is an excellent solution to diarrhea and indigestion as it relieves all gases in the stomach by breaking down the proteins in foods. A cup or two everyday, and you can cure all problems associated with your stomach.
- One of the most common, yet effective, advantages of ginger tea is towards treating cold and flu. A hot cup of ginger tea breaks the fever, and relieves you in a span of just 20 minutes! Moreover, if you're fighting cold for long, have a cup of ginger tea, as it will release the congestion in the nose, thus, allowing you to breathe freely.
- Treating nausea can be difficult at times. However, if you consume ginger tea twice daily, you can stop vomiting and nausea as it helps in the secretion of digestive juices, thereby, relaxing the intestinal muscles.
- Motion sickness can last for a couple of days. To retreat the effects of motion sickness, you could have a cup of fresh ginger root tea which works perfectly in this case. Many pregnant women often experience morning sickness, and to get relief from it, they consume ginger tea. However, they need to take care of the fact that using artificial form of ginger in tea is unhealthy for them and the baby too. Ginger tea made from fresh ginger root gives the best results.
- Too much stress killing you? Replace all your hot and cold beverages with ginger tea, and experience instant improvement in your mood. Tell you the truth, stress causes skin complexion to darken, and adds to acne and pimples. Ginger tea freshens you up, and reduces all tensions that appear on your face.
- Can't take menstrual cramps? Drink ginger tea, and get instant relief. How? Let me explain. Ginger tea directs blood to the pelvic area, thereby, easing all blockage. If the pain is severe, drink two cups of freshly made ginger root tea with brown sugar. You'll soon experience relief.
- Last but not the least, ginger tea proves to be miraculous in easing migraine pain. It stops prostaglandins from causing pain and burning sensation in the blood vessels of the brain, thereby, giving immense relief.