The advanced features that are present in the wrist watches that are available in the market today are simply fascinating, and they have raised the bar for this particular product permanently. Some of the famous brands that make watches are Rolex, Omega, Tissot, Breitling, Tag Heuer and Swiss Army Victorinox. There are hundreds of more brands, and the watch you choose to buy depends entirely on your budget and the kind of features you are looking for.
Top 10 Men's Watches Brands
With that in mind, here are the top 10 best men's watches brands that are available in the market today. If price is not a limitation for you, then these are the watches (including digital watches) that you should be looking at. Be warned though, that the best watches can come at very high prices. New models are released for each brand from time to time, and in some cases a single watch can sell for as much as $25,000 as well.
- Tag Heuer
All of these brands come under the luxury category, and they can cost you a fairly large amount of money. If you are looking to make an emphatic style statement with the watch that you wear, then you cannot look beyond these particular brands. Moreover, some of the features that they offer will simply blow your mind away.
Best Men's Watches Under 500 Dollars
Now, even though these designer watches are great to own and to look at, they are extremely pricey. If these watches are beyond your reach, there are some more affordable options to look at as well. Here are some of the best ones under $500.
- Fossil Silver Ceramic Topring - $170
- ESQ Freedom - $229
- Dolce & Gabbana Medicine Man - $345
- Victorinox Swiss Army 'Maverick II' - $399
- Seiko Men's Velatura Chronograph - $399
- Invicta Men's 6561 Subaqua Noma IV - $419
- Casio G-Shock Hyper Colors - $439
- Emporio Armani Stainless Steel Watch - $469
- TX '730' Classic Chronograph Watch - $449
- TechnoMarine Nitrox - $479
Best Men's Watches Under 1000 Dollars
With an increased budget, you have more choices available to you. $1000 is enough money to buy a pretty good wrist watch for yourself, and when you explore all the sales this festive season, you will find a good high-end watch for yourself in this price range. Here are some popular options that you can pick from.
- Movado Juro Two-Tone - $599
- New 2010 Tag Heuer F1 Watch - $645
- Victorinox Swiss Army AirBoss Mach 4 - $719
- Tag Heuer Men's CAH1110 - $789
- Hamilton Khaki Navy Titanium Chronograph - $899
- Baume & Mercier Classima 8485 - $999
- Longines WWW - $999