Justice: Dead Girl Spirit Part 1

This is a story about the girl who didn't know that she got murdered. She is looking for a justice - but justice never come. Hope you`ll enjoy it :) Leave comment of what do you think so far.
My name is Emily. Second name Hayward. I was eighteen when I was murdered on July 2st, 2009, just before I broke up on a holiday. Back then I didn't know that I was murdered. I thought that I was just dreaming. That all that has happened to me was a fairytale. Back then I didn't know that things like this could ever happen to anyone. That's the thing about life- you never know what will happen next.

In the year book I have bought four months before the end of the school year, three years before I was murdered , one of my friends got me a quote "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending." I will never forget it.
On June 3rd on the way back from school, I stopped near park. I have notice there was a little space, covered with a fence on one side and hedge on the other. The entrance was overgrown with flowers and covered with sticks. It was a size of a very small room. It made me wonder a little as I have never seen anything like this before. I make up my mind that it might be just another way to get into the park for people living on the other side. I went home. I was already late for the dinner. My parents started keeping asking me where I was. I explained that I had to stay after lessons. They trusted me. However my head was still full of thoughts. On the next day after school I have stopped at the same place a before.

"Emily . Are you all right?" I've heard a male voice behind me. It was my friend Martin. He was the only person I could trustfully speak to in school. I never had many friends. Maybe because I dreamed too much. To make myself happy I lived in my own perfect world, but in my heart, every time someone spoiled it. I knew it wasn't so perfect.
"Yes" I said and turned back to face him. The weather was really beautiful. I could see a hundreds of small children playing around. The wind lightly blowing the leaves into the pavement. Making them dance in circles. The birds singing and the grass swishing. I guess Martin has found out where I was coming back from school. I wish I had known that it was weird. I have never believed in life after death until it has happened to me.
I remember it like it was a yesterday. In afternoon at July 2nd I went to sleep reading book. I woke up a few hours later when my phone started ringing. I quickly pressed the green button and answered it. It was Martin. He asked me to hand around with him. I agreed and as soon as we finished talking I ran to the bathroom and washed my face with water.

"Would you like to go out with me?" It was the first thing he has asked me. I felt fascinated and completely shocked at the same time. I liked him and everything. He was my best friend.
"What ?" I asked. I didn't know how to act. I have never been in this situation ever before.
"You know I really like you. And we know each other quite a long time. You know who am I "He started searching a reason to make me go out with him. I wasn't sure whether it will be appropriate decision to do so.
"I don't know" I said confused.
"Please? I really like you." He started begging
"But we are friends " I said
"But that's the thing. I don't want to be your friend."
"I don't want to rush things" I said.
"Well you leave me no other choice then" He said, jumped over the fence and stood in the middle of the street . I was wondering what he was trying to do.

"What the hell are you doing? Go back on the pavement." I shouted.

"I'm not kidding" He said and lied on the street. He left me in the situation where I wasn't sure what to do. I was kind of panicked.

"No and stop fooling around " I cried.

"Look the cars are coming" He said and I looked over the street for the cars.

"So? I'm going to ask you one more time - Will you?" He exclaimed

"Go back on the pavement you idiot!" I shouted

"No until you agree " He said

"Ok" I said

"What ? I can't hear you" He said. Smart bastard

"I will - now go back on the pavement!" I shouted.

"I don't want you to do me any favors" He said
"No . No . I want to. I really do" I said and could see the cars coming from the both directions.

"You want to ? You want to?"

"Yes!"

"Say it !"

"I want to go out with you" I said

"Say it again"

"I want to go out with you" I said

"Ok we will" He said out laughing and in a last minute stood up and came back on the pavement. I felt a little bit more relieved.

"Thank you" He said

"You think you are so smart - do you?" I said hitting his arm when he began to laugh" It wasn't funny you idiot!" I hit him gently in the arm and start moving towards my house which was two streets from where we were standing.
"So what are you doing tomorrow then?" He ran up to me.
"Why ?" I asked
"I want to ask you out on a date" He said
"Oh please " I said
"Oh I know what your problem is."

"You know nothing"

"You are scared of falling in love. You are scared that someone might actually want to be with you"
I knew he was totally right. After my last boyfriend have broke up with me for no reasons whatsoever I started feeling scared of being in the relationship. Especially that with Martin - if something will go wrong I will lose him.

"That's crazy" I resume walking when he grabbed my arm and spin back to face him

"Listen I'm sorry. I did it wrong. Let's start again."

" Start what ? There's nothing we can start " I said
"You know the real reason why you're scared is because you want to be with me too "He said. I gave him look that suggested that he was right.

"You and your ways " I smiled and we kissed. After that I looked up on my clock and realize that I had to go home. For the rest of the evening I thought about our kiss. Everything went so perfect and I felt like I was falling in love. It made me feel like anything was possible. At the same time I saw my mother entering the room.
"Hi mum" I said smiling.
"Hi sweetie. Listen I want to ask you for a big favor." She said staring at me.
"Yes? What is it? Go ahead" I said
"I've noticed that we are out of the bread and we are not going shopping until Friday. Could you go and buy one please?" She asked me.
"Sure" I said and stood up. I went to the bathroom and started into the mirror for a moment. Then I put my shoes and jacket on and went outside. It was already dark outside. I could still see this night as it was yesterday. To get to the shop I took a shortcut through the park. I remember the darkness made it difficult to see.
"Hey do you have a light?" I've heard someone asking me. I stopped and turned around but could see nothing but darkness so I ignore it and began walking again.
"Hey I asked you something" This time I saw this random guy moving towards me in a front.

He had a slightly Mediterranean look, olive skin and dark brown hair. I knew he was much older than I was and I have never felt comfortable being with adults on my own - especially in the dark.
"No " I answered it.
"Do you want cigarette?" He asked and got closer to me.
"No thanks. I don't smoke " I said and started walking faster.
"What such a beautiful young girl is doing here so late?" He asked. I said nothing. I tried to move faster but what it seemed like - he was following me." Don't run away honey" He said and touched my arm.

"Leave me alone" I said and started running. I guess he was quicker than me.
"Don't you try to escape" He said. So that was the bit that got me worried. I started scream but instead he hit me in the head and ordered me not to move. At that point I felt really scared. He put his hand inside his pocket and took away a small knife. At that time I knew I was trapped. My heart started beating faster when he finally got to me. I started to fight against him to let me go but no matter what I did it seemed like I wasn't going to win the battle. He was too strong and too big. At first I thought that he just wanted to hurt me. I remember that he wrapped his hands around me and start to pull his pants down. I started screaming and asked him to stop what he was doing but then he grabbed me again and put his hand over my mouth and told me to shut up. I felt hopeless and started crying. I didn't know what to do or how to act.
By