- White sugar - 3 tablespoons, 1 cup
- Butter (melted) - ¾ cup
- Cream cheese (softened) - 1 package (8 ounce)
- Crushed pretzels - 2 cups
- Frozen whipped topping (thawed) - 1 carton (8 ounce)
- Boiling water - 2 cups
- Strawberry gelatin - 2 packages (3 ounce)
- Frozen strawberries - 2 packages (10 ounce)
First preheat the oven to 400 degree Fahrenheit. In a mixing bowl combine crushed pretzels, white sugar (3 tablespoons) and melted butter. Mix the ingredients properly and transfer the mixture to a 9 by 13 inches baking pan. Spread the mixture evenly on the bottom of the pan and press it properly. Bake this mixture in preheated oven for about 10 minutes and then keep it aside to cool. Now, take a large mixing bowl and combine remaining white sugar and cream cheese. Then add in whipped topping to this mixture and pour this mixture over cooled pretzel crust. In a saucepan dissolve the strawberry gelatin and then put in frozen strawberries in it. Leave the mixture to set and then pour it over the cream cheese layer. Refrigerate this mixture to set completely.
- Boiling water - 2 cups
- Crushed pineapple can - 1 package (8 ounces)
- Crushed thin unsalted pretzels - 2 cups
- Frozen whipped topping - 1 container (8 ounces)
- Melted butter - ¾ cup
- Sugar - 3 tablespoons, 1 cup
- Frozen strawberries (thawed) - 2 packages (10 ounces)
- Cream cheese - 1 package (10 ounces)
- Strawberry jello gelatin dessert - 1 package (6 ounces)
For this, combine pretzels, butter and 3 tablespoons sugar in a bowl. Pour this mixture to bottom of a baking pan and place the pan in a preheated oven at 400 degree Fahrenheit for about 7 minutes. Then, leave the pretzel mixture to cool completely for about an hour. Now, take another bowl and add frozen whipped topping, remaining sugar and cream cheese. Beat the mixture properly and spread it evenly over the cooled baked pretzel crust. In a small mixing bowl dissolve the strawberry jello into the boiling water. Once the gelatin dissolves, add the frozen strawberries and pineapple to it. Then, refrigerate the jello mixture. Do not chill the jello completely and let it refrigerate partially. Now, pour this jello mixture over the cream cheese mixture and refrigerate the mixture to set completely.
These were some sinfully tasty strawberry pretzel salad recipes. So, try making these recipes and serve them as desserts for birthday and dinner parties. Happy Cooking!