In the present article there is an exclusive discussion of cloud computing (service oriented architecture) and the various facets linked to it.
Cloud Computing and Industry
The phenomenon that software engineer and system designer very frequently come across is the introduction of the new programming language like 'C Sharp', '.NET', 'JAVA9', etc. Here, every language is advancement over its predecessor language. And, at the same time, every software engineer and industries associated with the information technology are always short of space to store their valuable data - that exist in one form or another. In this regards, the rapid advancement in cloud computing is one-stop solution for all the storage needs of companies and organizations. It not only helps in cutting down the cost, but also helps businesses to focus on their core competencies.
The software industries are constantly looking for some effective measure to store their immense data and get access to it, whenever and wherever required. The attraction of cloud computing is that it is immeasurably easy to use, highly secure and offers sharp cut to the cost incurred for storing data. Cloud computing comes with several features. The noteworthy among them are as follows:
- Cloud computing provides intelligent alerting, economies of scale, highly effective data monitoring, template, and instant visibility.
- It comes in vivid forms like IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service), PaaS (Platform as a Service), SaaS (Software as a Service), etc.
- It is helpful for students in their studies, helpful for industries for their businesses, and also for the astronomers who are into the field of space research.
- It offers effective way for storing big data and also to the retrieval of information.
- It offers agility to the companies - by and by utility computing with the virtualization of hardware.
- It is highly scalable, secure and durable. This provides increased efficiency in the system software and the launched information technology infrastructure.
- It is immeasurably helpful in meeting the storage and infrastructure needs - that is integral to the businesses and exists in one form or another.
Speed of Connectivity
Cloud computing comes with speed of connectivity. This helps businesses to meet their demanding market needs and helps in availing the targeted ROI (return of investment). Last but not the least, there is streamline collaboration - providing cost-effectiveness, increased efficiency, mobility, and minimizing the desired infrastructure.