You have been in Thailand too long when... Let's start off with the obvious.
1. You can enter a building and flick off your flip-flops without skipping a beat in your step.
2. When you check if the bathroom has a bum gun before checking or even caring if there is toilet paper.
3. When you refer to yourself as Thai, for example: "we prefer to use spoons to put the food in our mouth and the fork to push the food onto the spoon," or "we say shawn gaow for cheers".
4. When you actually think medical masks are super useful.
5. When face whitening is actually a positive thing in your mind because it now means face brightening.
6. When you are the designated drunk driver on your motorbike because you are only "mao neet noy" and you drive your four friends home at the same time.
7. When you know exactly how many chili peppers you want in each dish and you can order it in Thai, just the way you like it.
8. When you can casually have a conversation with your two girlfriends about the cute guys in the bar and you have completely forgotten that your two friends are actually men.
9. When the rats and cockroaches are more scared of you than you are of them.
10. When your waitress tells you, "No you cannot have tissue or water or whatever." You don't even think to yourself why not or bother to ask why and you don't even have a negative feeling about the service. You just assume there is some reason and that is good enough.