Cartoons & Comics

David Remnick - the Pulitzer prize winner and editor of The New Yorker magazine - quotes that, "98% of the people who get the magazine say they read the cartoons first - and the other 2% are lying." That is the appeal of cartoons and caricatures. After all, few other mediums give you such an open platform to voice your honest opinion with a tangy twist. Satire, comedy, drama, action - you name it and our cartoons have it. From big-names and indie artists alike, these strips will make you laugh and think at the same time. If pictures with purposes can speak a thousand words, cartoons are then the best kept journals of the times - past, present, and future.