Become An Author
Do you have a strong passion for writing? Do you love weaving tales? Is playing with words your forte? Then you are at the right place.
Apply to become an iBuzzle.com author and become a storyteller to the world!
Need to know more about becoming an author before signing up? Read our FAQ
Become an iBuzzle.com Member
If you are not already an iBuzzle.com member, you will need to register before applying to become an author.
Already an iBuzzle.com member? Log in below and complete the author application.
If you’ve completed the author application process before and have not yet received a response from us, please log in to view status.
If you have begun your application already but have not yet submitted it, or if you need to make changes to your submitted application, please log in and submit the form again.
Frequently Asked Questions
About iBuzzle.com Authors
Our authors are real people, just like you, who want to share their views with others. They are eager to express their creative selves and amuse the readers. Our authors are enthusiastic about writing. Through their original literary works, our authors wish to contribute to Literature on the web.What are the benefits of becoming an iBuzzle.com Author?
You get an opportunity to:
How do I qualify to become an iBuzzle.com author?
- Share your views, voice your opinions, and express yourself creatively to entertain people from all over the world. You may choose from our categories - stories, poems, cartoons, jokes, and open mic. When you think of something worth sharing, word it and submit it to us. Write as often as you’d like to.
- Build your literary reputation. Writing for a website, such as iBuzzle.com, gives you a platform for earning a literary reputation for yourself.
- Get exposure for your writing skills. Make a name for yourself as an author. People searching online for you, your stories, or your poems will be glad to find you here. We give you the opportunity to earn a fan following.
- Have a profile picture. Each iBuzzle.com author is given his or her own author page. On this page, you can post your photograph, and enlist your educational details, experience, and interests. Below your author biography, readers will find your writings. This allows dedicated readers to bookmark your author page for easy access to all your published content.
- Relish the promotion of your creative output. iBuzzle.com promotes its authors' articles in two ways:
- Search engine searches – Your articles can be found by millions of people just by searching on the Internet for content you have written.
- iBuzzle.com website – iBuzzle.com readers can find you and your pieces featured on the website, or search for topics of their interest to find your content. iBuzzle.com has readers who check the website daily for stories, poems, cartoons, and jokes.
- Improve your writing skills as you gain writing experience. Once you are accepted as an iBuzzle.com author, we will help you improve your writing skills by providing you with some guidance material.
You need to have good writing skills and a passion for writing. You need to have the knack of engaging your readers through good, gripping content. All iBuzzle.com articles are reviewed by our editorial staff prior to publishing.
If I become an iBuzzle.com author, what is expected of me?
As an iBuzzle author, you will be expected to submit original
, good-quality articles written and owned by you. We also expect you to respect your author status and realize your responsibility towards your readers. We expect you to submit articles with some regularity.
Will I be paid as an iBuzzle.com author?
No.How do I submit an article? What is the process and how does it work?
Once your author application is approved, iBuzzle.com will send an email notification to you with important instructions for setting up your author page. Once you have completed the procedure as per the instructions given, you are ready to submit content to iBuzzle.
Step 1: Write.
Write an original piece of content that follows our editorial guidelines.
Step 2: Submit your article for editorial review.
After logging in, you will be able to access the Admin
page of iBuzzle.com. Click Submit New Article
on the page. You will then be taken to the Add new Article
page where you can submit your content.
Step 3: Editorial review.
iBuzzle.com editors will review and, if necessary, edit the content (grammatical, spelling, or syntactical errors, if any, will be corrected. The author's perspective will not be altered). Editorial review typically takes 1 - 2 days depending on the number of articles requiring review at a given period of time.
Step 4: Publishing.
Once the editorial review is complete, your article will be published on iBuzzle.com.
Are the writing samples I give in my author application going to appear on iBuzzle.com?
No. All articles must be submitted by you through the Admin
page (accessible after logging in) on iBuzzle.com.